Thursday, November 17, 2011

More fun with texts...


Taking the advice of one of our followers, I had my pup cage his clit and
wear my cock around. He slept with it, took pictures, etc. just so he could
feel what it is like to be a real man and have a cock that is a decent size
that women desire.
 

  
puppy: I ummm Master took pics with the real cock I think you will like

Master. Ty for letting me sleep with a real cock
 
 
Master: Mmmm. Good. Send
 
 
puppy: ‎This one shows huge tent in my underwear
like real men have.


puppy: ‎I imagine this is what happens when real men pee


puppy: ‎It was odd to stroke one so big.  


 
 
puppy: ‎A real cock doesn't fit in underwear


Master: God. That's HOT
puppy: ‎It was so long master

puppy: What was so hot?
 
Master: The sticking out of your underwear

Master: So, I'll bet you feel like hot shit now, don't you?
 
puppy: No master. I feel inadequate

Master: I think that last one is my favorite

puppy: Yeah I figured

puppy: I think it’s hot too


puppy: Looks real

Master: Well, you are inadequate, but didn't it feel good to know what a
real man feels like for a change?

puppy: I wish my clit looked like that lying down


 
Master: Me too
 
puppy: It made me realize you deserve real men
 
Master: Yes. I do
 
puppy: Michael as well as others you choose
 
puppy: I thought as I saw that last one that you deserve to lay down next
to a cock like that and fall asleep
 
puppy: A cock that's bigger when it’s soft then I am hard
 
Master: Yes, I do
 
puppy: Thank you for letting me see myself with a real cock instead of a
pathetic clit
 
Master: YW
 
puppy: Please fuck a real man Master and take the satisfaction you deserve.
Please!
 
Master: Hopefully now you understand my frustration a little better
 
puppy: You need cock
 
Master: I need a real man
 
puppy: Real cock
 
Master: Yes
 
Master: I need a man who can please me with more than just toys, mouth and
fingers


 
puppy: Ok...that just made me cum in my panties
 
 
Master: What? Bad puppy. No cumming
 
puppy: I ruined it
 
puppy: But I came
 
puppy: Sorry Master
 
Master: Consume it whore
 
puppy: Yes Master, licking it like a good cum whore for Master


 
Master: Good
 
Master: Did it get on my cock?
 
puppy: Sucking cum out of boxers and in mouth master
 
puppy: Yes, I licked it off
 
Master: Good
 
puppy: Licked shaft
 


Master: Good. You had better get it all off. I don't want my perfect cock
sullied with your dirty seed
 
puppy: No master...your cock is so perfect
 
puppy: I worship it
 
Master: Good
 
puppy: Master you need orgasms. You need to taste a real man’s cock...you
need to kiss a real man
 
puppy: I want to help you be satisfied
 
Master: Yes. I do
 
puppy: I will prepare you and clean you after like a good sub
 
Master: Yes, you will
 
puppy: I wish to serve
 
puppy: So...you like the pics??
 
Master: Loved them
 
puppy: Did it get you wet?
 
Master: Yes
 
puppy: I'm glad to help get your pussy wet for a real cock to slide in




Master: Though that's a very forward question for a sub to ask, don't you
think?
 
puppy: I'm sorry master. Forgive me
 
Master: I'll think about it
 
puppy: I need to lick you master...on my knees

2 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

omg...how humiliating! I love it! :)

whyguys said...

LOVE how you have your little clit-bearer now must refer to you as "MASTER". Hope you have him use the term for other Females as well. Have always felt the Female should remove the right of males to use definitions for themselves that infer the previous so-called 'masculine' traits to which they once felt privy...