Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Cock of my OWN!



OMG, where do I start!?!?!? I haven't had a moments peace or rest in months, and I have seriously neglected all of you our loyal and faithful friends! I am sorry, but you must know that while other RL things have gotten in the way, this game and my puppy are my real and true passion, and given the choice I would do nothing but play all day every day...

But, I am unfortunately not a pro, and so I have to spend my time doing other things which have overtaken my relaxation time! :(

First things first... Our partner, Eden Fantasies has been waiting over a MONTH for our latest sex toy review. I have to say, this company is so great to work with! They are professional and so quickly responsive, and we certainly want to keep them happy! They have been waiting so patiently, so I will do this for them first.

The toy we received way back when we received it was what is known as a 'packing cock'. This is a synthetic prick that is designed to go in a harness and be worn under clothing. It is limp, like an unexcited cock. It basically is made to give a woman the illusion of having a cock and being a man.

Can you see where I am going with this? Of course you can,you know me well!

My cock arrived in a non descript box, and I have to say this is one of my favorite things about Eden. My toys are always sent to the post office, and I can retrieve them any time without having to worry who else might see, or whether I have to conceal it in any way in order to transport it to my car.



Anyway, here were my first impressions:

#1- for whatever reason, I thought My cock would be more firm.  I don;t think I had quite grasped the concept of a packing cock, because clearly when I thought about it logically it would not be firm for fucking like other sex toys. The purpose of this toy is not fucking, and though I realize other women use it for other reasons, my purpose in wanting and using it was for his humiliation and subservience.

#2- it is unbelievably realistic! Really, it looks like a cock. It feels like a cock (ok, it feels cock-ish, but ever so much more so than any other toy I have had.

So, it took a few weeks to actually have a chance to try the toy out (for reasons outlined above). But finally, I got to!

puppy and I were treating ourselves to a rare night out, and I wore My cock under a short skirt. My top was low cut, accentuating my breasts, and I wore the black strappy shoes that are pictured elsewhere on this blog. I did not tell puppy that I was 'packing'. :) I did, however make him cage his naughty little clit for the evening...

I had been teasing him all day, so when he picked me up he was very excited at how sexy I looked.
After we got in the car he asked if he could rub my leg and feel me. I allowed him to do so and after a few minutes, I moved his hand and placed it on My cock. He recoiled immediately, but I was prepared for this and forced him to keep his hand there. I then instructed him to stroke My cock while we drove.



I proceeded to spend the rest of the evening demanding this at different times. We hopped from venue to venue and by the end of the evening, puppy had stroked me in 5 different locations around town! When he brought me back home, I ordered him to his knees and made him suck me. He sucked me for about 10 minutes, while I talked to him. I talked about where he had stroked me that night, I asked him if he now understood what it meant to be a real cock whore, and teased him about his pathetic little caged clit, pointing out that cocks get sucked and clits get locked away like the dirty little pathetic wastes they are.

By the end, puppy was leaking like a faucet all over my floor. I of course made him lick up all his dirty cum and then sent him home.

I am sure you were expecting more play, but I thought it was fitting the first time to have the entire focus for the evening be on his submission to My cock....

ok, now for the review...

I really only have 2 complaints- first, the toy did not come with the harness that is made for it. this must be purchased separately. We will get one next month and then will review them both together, but for this month I had to improvise. I did so by just sort of stuffing it in my underwear. This made it difficult to have puppy stroke it under the panties, since it might pull away from me and ruin the 'realness' of things. However, I think all of this will go away once I have a proper harness for it like the girl below.



Secondly, because I had to wear panties with it (wouldn't it have been lovely to let it hang freely under my short skirt!) the cock got stained. It was still quite hot out hear a few weeks ago, and the moisture from my body made the dye from my panties bleed onto it. I was able to wash some of it off, but it still has a purplish tint in some places.

Other than that, this thing is awesome! Whatever material it is made of conducts heat, so it feels even more real when it absorbs my body heat! puppy was amazed at how real it felt, and it was such an experience for him that I plan to have him right his own review!

Ok, all... It is late and I have a lot going on tomorrow so I will close. This was a long one, so hopefully it makes up for my failure to post... I will try to be more diligent in the future and update you all more often! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

"nancy" said...

What a wonderful toy. Please allow me to share my fantasy humiliation. You have your sub tuck his clitty away under panties and a tight fitting panty girdle. He wears the harness with men's briefs over it which allows you to tease him about what it feels like to have a cock: "since you don't have a cock, I want you to experience what men feel like." and/or "don't you look silly with a cock. No one would believe you have one anyway." and/or "This si so fun for me. I get to pretend that I'm going out with a man," etc. Whaddya think?

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

That is an awesome idea! I am going to definitely implement it! Thanks for the help!

Latin Sir said...

Believe Me... I do not feel that even AFTER wearing the false MANS cock, that this little bitch boi with EVER understand the feeling of possessing a MANS COCK!!! get used to being inferior with your clit.