Friday, July 29, 2011

Sleeping with a real man's cock

I made an error this week and more than once referred to my clit as a cock.  Its not an easy transition to make.  i have always been an alpha male in the past but for the last few months, as you blog readers know, that has certainly changed.  i'm getting better at being submissive and a good puppy to my beautiful Master and of trying to learn my new role as her little slut, cum whore as well as future cuckold...but still i slip up when it comes to remembering that it is a clit and not a cock that i own  i should be better then i am considering it has been MONTHS since i was last inside Her. And according to Her wont be inside her again until a bull takes her first.  I need to again learn that mine is not a real mans cock like her Bull will own but only tiny pathetic clit.  I guess in this situation however, my Master got tired of hearing the wrong terminology from Her slave and decided i needed a lesson.  She told me that i needed to feel the difference of sleeping like a puppy with a little clit and of sleeping like a man with a real cock.  I was ordered to wear the hollow strap on that she named Matt (after a young man she lusted after) all night long. The strap on is long and thick and i have used it on her to bring her to many orgasms.  i was also ordered to take pictures showing the differences and explain them to our followers.  Here is the first one:



Obviously the first difference is the size and hardness.  My clit is soft and small and Matt is hard, long and stiff.  A real cock is hard often, a real cock is long and thick and ready to please a woman like my Master at a moments notice....my clit on the other hand can no longer please Her like it used to...its is now to her a deflated shell of its former self.  A real cock can make her cum while a clit is only used for her amusement. A real mans cock will penetrate Her pussy after months of neglect while my clit will remain locked up leaking clit juice like a proper puppy should to be cosumed by me.


After securing the device around my waist and then inserting my clit inside it,  the first thing i noticed is i slip inside it easily...that my clit is so small in it, as well i notice that is stands proudly tall, ready to service.  My Master would be able to climb on top of it, ride it...feel it hit places in Her glorious pussy that i never could reach with my clit.  A real cock would be able to stretch Her pussy out and fill Her with the pleasure she needs. A real mans cock would be able to be ridden hard for a long time, making her scream with pleasure and rack her body with orgasms....this is something a real mans cock can do.


A real mans cock feels like something truly special and hefty between ones legs.  It is built for giving sexual pleasure.  A little clit however does not feel heavy or thick, it does not give pleasure to a woman by penetrating Her.  Rolling over through the night I felt it bump on the bed, felt its thickness and weight slam on my stomach, could feel the heaviness of the balls.  Master deserves a real cock that stays hard for hours and whose weight and girth can make her feel like the cock satisfied woman she deserves to be, it will make her feel that she is finally fucking something throbbing and hard.


Looking down during the night i can see how a hard cock truly looks under the blanket....it extends....it pushes up the blankets...a real mans cock is always present during the night and its hardness is a reminder to me that it is superior to my clit. This is what a real mans looks at when he has a wet dream, this is what he looks down on before he decides to take my Masters pussy and satisfy yet again.  my clit doesnt do that...it doesnt make the blankets rise, it doesnt stand tall and proud and ready to please Her. It is a real cock my Master deserves to have at her beck and call and not my clit.


At this point i had to look at it...stroke it and know even more of the difference between my clit and a real mans cock.  i could barely get my hand around the thickness. When a real man jacks off this is how he must feel, powerful, barely able to contain his dick in his strong hands. This is what She deserves...a feeling of being filled by something so masculine and mammoth in size...She deserves the long stroke fucking ability, the hard pounding stamina of a bull with a real cock.  This is how a real man looks down during the night and looks at his real mans cock.  the closest i will get it this moment.


At this point i removed the strap on and compared my clit at its hardest to Matt.  Even though i was at first proud that i came close...Master reminded me that no....in fact a real mans cock looks extremely superior to my tiny clit. That a real cock is longer, harder, thicker and more satisfying than my clit can ever be.  She is of course correct.  My clitclit to his superior cock, slapping my clit with his cock as a reminder of my new place as her little clit sub.

I learned my lesson....learned that a real mans cock and my clit cannot be compared to each other.  While it was odd sleeping inside a strap on, it provided me with insight into what my Master needs and deserves.  I have seen my Master stroke real mens cocks in front of me before (see story of male sub party a few months ago) and i should have learned then by seeing how Her hand needed the feel of a thick hard cock....how She enjoyed so much the feel of a real mans cock throbbing at Her touch with the hardness of steel underneath that flesh. Now she needs that same throbbing inside Her and my little clit just cant do it for Her.  It is not my role anymore and my last vestiges of an alpha male will slip away as Her pussy is penetrated, stretched, and slammed into by a bulls cock.  Perhaps this lesson will be enough to teach me...perhaps i will learn before the day comes that a bulls cock ...awash in her juices after making her peak in orgasms will be presented before me to lick clean as her mouth comes close to my ear and She says, "See... THIS is a real mans cock". 

2 comments:

Paige said...

slave tony/Mistress Lin,

another wonderful post! i love the 'photo essay' style of this post with all the photos of tony's clit and Matt. it was also nice to see tony's clit in different stages of arousal, although barely noticable difference in size. giggles.... :-)

it leaves me with a few questions, though. first, i would love to know the actual size of tony's clit and the actual size of Matt. perhaps some photos with the use of one of those soft/flexible tape measures a seamstress would use could show us?

also, how is the search for a bull cock going? there was a post about a month ago in which there was a poll to vote on which cock would be best for Mistress Lin. as i recall, i was the only one to cast a vote and i believe there was only one other comment. i sure wish there had been more participation from the followers. but, i would really love to know which cock Mistress Lin would have voted for. Has there been any development in the search for a bull cock?

i love your blog and all the wonderful posts. please keep blogging as often as possible! :-)

xoxo,

paige

Weave said...

You are right... loved the lesson and comparisons. Sounds like your clit is, well, a tad less useful each week! Have fun! :)