Monday, June 6, 2011

For the last time..its not a cock but a clit

i have been asked to make a public apology for not yet learning that i no longer have a cock but that it is now a clit.  Even when i have posted about it in the past i kept putting "clit" in quotes.  i know why i did it..because i was actually saying...yes its a cock but She wants me to call it this.  Well, with recent events and Her finding a potential Bull i need to step up my submission and truly learn that a Bull has a cock but i have a clit.  NOT in "quotes" to make myself feel better or to be subtle but TRULY i have a clit now.  A dirty, little slutty clit.  Its a big step...it feels VERY submissive and i am sure i will struggle with it...but my Master deserves it and i want to serve Her well.  She has me caged ALOT more now and that certainly helps...esp with the spikes in the CB-3000 as one canot get even remotely hard without it digging in and reminding me that a clit doesn't have to be hard and long and thick..it can stay small and soft and wet.  The cage helps but i still have a long way to go to recognize that another man has a cock and i don't.  i hope my apology is a good step



 The idea that my Master wants and needs a cock but that i dont have one is her next step in making me a cuck.  Its not an easy concept going from an alpha male that had frequent sex with her and had her lusting after my hard cock for years to suddenly change and come to realize that i am no longer an alpha male to her and that i have only a dirty little clit.  But Her desire for it makes it easier.  The other day she had me send a picture of my clit locked up in its cage to this new potential Bull...odd feeling to show such submission to a man...a man she says is an alpha male while saying i am not a man at all..just a puppy.  I am sure She will compare many other things to Her new bulls. She has said more than once that she wants to compare His cock to my clit is so many ways.  If he is larger than me...well I am sure that will make her job even easier.  These pictures show that comparison is part of the experience...and my Master is one who truly wants to tell me and show me every detail of that comparison as it happens.  However size aside...one knows that a clit is not for penetrating a pussy while a cock is....Her point is well made. The ankle bracelet i gave her a few weeks back is certainly growing on her as a symbol of her new found passion for cucking me.


Speaking of passion and symbols, her interest in cuckolding me is certainly growing and She seems to be doing all She can to train me well. I was FLOORED by her last post....couldnt believe She is at the point that she wants not only to feel a mans cock but wants his hands on Her..that she wants me...a straight alpha male (in the past) to help her stroke a man...and to consume his pre cum from her talented hand.  That She wants me to taste another man on the lips that were only mine for so many years.  Just as she has taken to the femdom lifestyle as a natural...the cuck side seems also natural to her.  She is truly a sexy sensual Goddess!  Any suggestions from others on the cuckold life or how we should best proceed would be appreciated.  These next two pics are some symbols for the cuckolding lifestyle.  Interesting to say the least.  I am sure she will like them as they are symbols of my clit and His cock and how the two are different.



So if and when She decides to let another man take Her in front of me..number one i will probably be caged...and she has told me that she will tell me if it goes deeper, if it stretches her out more...how the head feels...how the shaft slides in...how the pumping feels...how every vein is different,..how his balls feels slapping on her ass... how warm his cum is....how he fucks harder...basically how his cock feels inside a pussy that has been only reserved for me for so long and yet denied to me in the past few months.  It feels in some way that she is giving away her new virginity to someone else and i have to watch it taken. I will be ready...prepared like the man in this picture to see her bent over (he is even supporting her as the man behind her enters her) and to help her in any way She desires...and have my CLIT caged if she wants while His COCK gives her all the attention she needs.  Perhaps she doesn't want me caged as well so she can see how even hard and free...it is truly not a cock....but a clit.

7 comments:

Caroline and Michael said...

Very hot!

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

Im glad you find it hot, especially from a couple that has so much more experience in this than we do...its quite a compliment. Any advice or mentorship you could give us would be highly appreciative. Your blog is soooo sexy!!!! Glad we follow it.

Caroline and Michael said...

Looks to us like you know exactly what you are doing! :)

Goddess Sybele said...

Oh, good post. I always find it most interesting to read the slave's thoughts....especially as they are developing. The 'de-evolution' from cock to clit makes an especially nice image.

Tiny sissy said...

My mistress trained me that I don't have a cock but rather a clit during our start with chastity.having it locked up and showing it off to her girl friends who all laughed and talked about how tiny it is really got the point home.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to discover a amazing little secret that might get you your own harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...