Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cat nip

So last night I had a rare opportunity to go out with a group of friends, one of which was my kitten! Now kitten and I have had scheduling conflicts for months now, and we haven't been able to play. :(

It was a mixed group of friends, none of which know about our new journey, so we had to be discrete...




So, not one to waste an opportunity, I sexted her all night. Told her what I wanted to do with her if I could get her alone. Teased her all night with my words...

Then we get to the last bar of the evening, and lo and behold there just happens to be a one room bathroom...

So, I took her in, slammed her up against the wall and kissed her long and hard. Then, I took her dress off, pulled her breasts out and bit sucked and played with her nipples. I then instructed her to do the same with mine (I of course, stayed fully clothed, and only allowed her to pull one breast out at a time so she could give them pleasure).

After that, I pushed her to her knees, hopped up on the cabinet (thanks to the establishment for THAT handy decor!) and shoved her face in my pussy, instructing her to drink long and hard. I rubbed my juice all over her face, marking her for the evening as mine. After I had finished, I bent her over the cabinet and spanked her ass red. Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her face closer to mine and told her that if I had my strap-on, I would pound it deep inside her forcing multiple orgasms out of her until she begged me to stop. I whispered these sweet nothings in her ear over and over while I spanked her ass so hard it became red in very little time.




If only I had my toys.... I definitely want to play naughty school girl with my ruler... Beat her ass raw and make her beg for more.


I have to say, I really love playing when I am fully clothed and my sub is fully exposed. It is such a power trip to know that had anyone gotten the bathroom door open, they would have found me fully clothed and her bare ass naked, ass red and welted and pussy dripping wet from horniness...




1 comment:

switchcpl said...

I love your blog. Thanks for finding us and follwing our blog. We hope to meet someday soon.