Friday, May 6, 2011

New partnership for an excitingly kinky summer!



So, I know I have been remiss lately, just having my pup do all the posting... For that I apologize. I am in school and it is difficult to find time to do both with my work load.
BUT, I wanted to take the time to bring you all up to date about an exciting new opportunity that has crossed my path.
A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the marketing department for
She had come across my blog and wanted to know if I was interested in developing a partnership with their company wherein they send me toys to try out, and in return I blog about them when I use them.

That's all. No real time limits, etc... I just get to try out and play with new toys and then tell you all what I think!
Since I pretty much do that anyway, this was a no brainer! I of course agreed and was informed via email today that my first shipment should be here in the next couple of weeks... I was given the links below and they requested that I add them to my review when I post it.
Now, as this is the first shipment, I am not positive but I am guessing that the first link is to the toy that I will be reviewing... DID YOU SEE IT?!?!? If you didn't, go see it now. Click on the link. I will wait....
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that is the typed version of my evil, giddy squeal of delight)
It is a ruler with a soft leather grip! Can you say naughty, naught school boy? Oh, I cannot WAIT!
I am not much into role play, but I think perhaps for this toy I may make an exception...
I wish it were here now. I want to tie him to a school desk with his ass sticking out the back of the chair so it is exposed to me and beat him until he's red!
Anyway, I will let you all know when it comes! In the meantime, check out the website... There are some delicious items on it!

2 comments:

lightspeed said...

well that will be exciting to say the least. Mistress Lisa and I have been having some pretty good sessions ourselves. She's so naughty and wicked just like Mistress Lin. Mistress Lin and Mistress Lisa are trying for a session together. Looking forward to it...i think..lol..Sub Lacy

Anonymous said...

Mistress Lin a toy sampler of fun nice!