Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Used like a cheap whore!



Yes....thats My Mistress...My Goddess taking me...using me...fucking my "pussy" with her strap on and She took it hard core.  She had the need this night to remind me of my new place.  To remind me that she owned the cock and that when She says She wants to fuck...this is what it means.  She also wanted me to be vocal this time...just as if most men love the idea of a slut they are fucking talking dirty to them....well this time she made me scream out loud that i was "Her dirty whore"...that "i loved Her cock in my pussy"...that "i was her bitch"....that "She is the man now."  She looked crazed with lust in Her eyes as She took me over and over again. 

Futhermore this time my Master did not just accept a little screw....oh no..., She held my legs up high over Her head so she could penetrate me deeper than she ever before literally pushing the air out of me with each frantic thrust.  She told me that i needed to feel it all the way in my dirty pussy to understand what it is to be fucked and i was to always remember that i am owned by Her cock.  She re positioned Herself over and over again to get the maximum thrust and power.  i swore She acted as if sSe felt the strap on as a man feels his own cock as he bottom out in a pussy.  This was the first time She ever did this for nearly an hour straight and all the time while i was caged.  She also said i needed to concentrate on being used...on the feeling of being penetrated and to ignore my dirty little clit, therfore this time i was to remain caged.  i leaked and leaked pre cum the whole time.

It was....to say the least....mindblowing.  She was SO intense....SO extreme in her pounding.  At one point with my legs held high over her shoulder, she pulled out and took this picture.  After that i was ordered to give her multiple orgasms with many toys all the time hearing her tell me how i was to imagine other cocks pleasing her....real cock....other cocks hard and ready to pump her.  That i was to think of holding and placing other cocks inside Her...guide then into Her as she came so i could remember how hard and thick the cocks were that were going to please Her

Then FINALLY she said i could cum (it has been 2 weeks) but only if i  begged.....barked....and humped her body like a puppy and licked the cum off her like a cheap whore.  Needless to say....i did it without hesitiation.  So....in a nutshell...i was used last night., truly like a cheap whore  She told me to post this picture and answer any questions about the experience.

5 comments:

top_kat said...

"i was used last night., truly like a cheap whore"

and what a wonderful way to be used, although from my own perspective to use!

Sounds delightful to me :) although perhaps reading this in the office isn't the best place LOL

Kind regards,

Kat

Anonymous said...

Where did you deposit your cum, slut? My boy deposits his in the ice cube tray; such fun to watch him suck on it whilst company is here!

Suz

Anonymous said...

Puppy sent me a photo of himself inhis cage at 12.30pm PT today, Wednesday, Spril 27.

Suzie

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

I was alloweed to cum on Her body...a RARE privledge and promptly licked and cleaned every drop

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?