Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spankings, panties, cum and cleanup

 Day started out ok but a little painful.  Master had me slap my ass 60 times with a hairbrush and turned my ass cheeks into a red glow....then got more intense and had me spank my clit with a ruler 20 times....all the time keeping it hard as i spanked.  i thought...well i am sore but i can live with that....i am a tough man...but the she switched and wanted me to eat my cum to remind myself i am in fact NOT in fact a man...but a little fucking dirty cum slut.  But... Ok...i thought i was used to eating cum...i can do this.  Well, i dont know, perhaps i havent done it in too long...perhaps it was the amount but today....well today i HATED the idea of it!! Master let me cum (its been weeks since I have been able to cum without it being ruined) but it was to be on a pair of my OWN panties and i then was supposed to put them in mouth...suck the cum out, chew them, and keep them in mouth sucking, chewing and cleaning until every drop was down in my stomach like a true cum slut. 
Well, cumming only took about 2 min.  Because of the thoughts she had in my head for the past few weeks....of cuckolding, of intense domination, of spankings, of strap on play....etc made me squirt in NO TIME in the panties.  The amount of cum was a damm good amount to, teased for weeks and balls filled to the brink...and then i sat there and TRULY was trying to figure out a way to get out of cleaning them.  i mean the confidence i had of doing it before i came was there and i was prepared but it quickly dissipated after ejaculation.  i sat for 3-4 min trying to figure out how to get out of it...i begged to Master, thought i could lie my way out of it perhaps.  But no....as i saw the cum begin to absorb in the lace, i knew that i could never lie to my Master and that she had alloweed me to cum so i was obligated to consume my dirty juices for Her pleasure.  i grabbed them, rammed them into my mouth and sucked, chewed and cleaned them.  It wasnt easy....not a ALL.....almost gagged....but i did it...and i have the pictures to prove it.  i hope She is happy.  i still have the taste of cum in my mouth.

clit squirting in panties

cum slut cleaning them


3 comments:

Teeeeee said...

you should feel lucky she let you cum.

HERsubmissivehusband said...

Good job!...i am required by my Wife to consume my own cum after every ejaculation i'm allowed...it took a while to get use to...like you...after i had cum...the desire to do so left me...but Her word is final...and if i want to cum...well...you know!

lightspeed said...

Oh that is so naughty Mistress Lin. My Mistress Lisa has me do a cum-cocktail. Usually she will text me if I’m working late or whatever, and asks me what I’m doing at that exact moment. That’s a dead give away that she’s thinking an evil or wicked thought. My Mistress has a very wicked side to her. (Love it I do). After I text her back she will instruct me on what she wants and or has ordered me to do. It’s usually me, a hi-ball glass, and the bathroom. (I add ice). Need I say more. After I cum in the glass, and any further instructions she has commanded, I say cheers and down it goes. The ice helps. She always asks for a picture as proof of the cum–cocktail mixture and full glass. She has spanked me, but she has preferred to use a strapon on her/my pussy. She even sent me a picture of her newest strapon, a Big Black Dildo Cock., oh my is it big and I’m going to die. My Mistress allows me to cum only in her presents and only if I ask permission. She excites me so, I actually get the shakes.…. Sub Lacy