Monday, April 4, 2011

"puppy" pins and other things


(image courtsey of:.captivemale.com)

This weekend I decided to kick things up a notch with puppy's training... He has been very defiant lately, off and on, and trying to convince me that he cannot be broken. I disagree...

I began by securing him to the bed with bondage tape. This was the first time we had used it, and I must say it gets a big thumbs up from me! It secures so well, and it seems to bind tighter when he struggles, rther than loosening. It was delicious to know he could not work his way free! I also secured him to a spreader bar so he could not close his legs and prevent me from doing my work.

We then proceeded to have a talk about his recent behavior. Well, he was gagged... I talked, he listened and nodded. (and occasionally moaned and whimpered as things went on!)

I wanted to impose upon him not only my complete devotion and determination to breaking him and making him my willing and deserving whore, but also my immense creativity and ability to improvise his training in any setting. I therefore refrained from delving into our ever growing collection of sex tools and toys, and instead began searching the room for everyday items...

I have seen in movies the use of clothespins for cbt, and while I find the idea delicious, I think they are very large and that their application would threfore be over too soon. So, when my eyes fell on the tray of bobby pins in my vanity drawer, I was giddy! These are PERFECT! SOOO Much fun! They pinch and hold the skin quite nicely, and I can use so many before the game is done! They also fit perfectly over the nipples, and they stay so very secured! What a wonderful discovery!

As we can all remember from childhood, pinching hurtsl However, it was always the smaller, tinier pinches that hurt the worst. They were almost like bites and the smart to the skin lingered ever so much longer than those pinches that take in more skin. It makes the skin that is subject to the pinch so much more tender and delicate... I love it!

With each application, my puppy squirmed and tried to get away as best he could (of course that was impossible, as the bondage tape ensured)! But that was nothing compared to what he had in store for him.

I asked him for one thing and I would relieve his suffering. All I wanted was for him to admit that my pleasure is the most important thing, and his pleasure matters not. But he was feeling very defiant. Bad, bad puppy.. Of course I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little excited that he would not concede... It gave me more time to play...

Now, I have seen some comments asserting that bobby pins don't look painful... I have never used clothespins before, so I cannot provide a comparison. I can however assure you all that the application of them is not very painful... I believe this is why puppy felt so confident in his defiance. However, but as soon as I began removing them... EEEEE! The pain! The delicious pinch of pain that shot through his body as I puilled them off slowly, one by one. They pinched and pulled the skin so deliciously, and even pulled some hair out in the process! And they left the skin so tender after that a mere touch would send shockwaves through him that made me tingle to watch! Such fun!

Unfortunately, it only took about 5 such removals to get puppy to concede to my wishes, and he most fervently assured me that my desires and pleasure far outweigh his. He also asserted his devotion to trying harder to always put them first, and to obey me more diligently in the future...

Now, here is where I believe bobby pins (of course in my house, they are now called puppy pins) are superior to clothespins... Clothespins, when the situation warrants, can be squeezed together and removed with very little discomfort. puppy pins, however do not have that advantage... The only way to lessen the effects of the removal is to go ever so slowly, which causes agonizing anticipation for the victim... And, it is even then no guarantee that the removal will not be very uncomfortable indeed! What a FUN, fun time!!!

4 comments:

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

Master was right and just to administer such justice to me. i have been arrogant and needed to be reminded to show deference to Her. It has been difficult knowing She is interested in seeing and/or feeling another cock....but this was a reminder to me that She is in control and deserves satisfaction in what ever form and from whatever person She desires. i am Her eternal sub and worshipper.
tony

Anonymous said...

Just a note about removing the clothes pins....just pulling them off quickly, without opening them, is QUITE painful, especially if the pin is on the frenelum (the underside of a circumcised penis) or the scrotum.
Mark

ccczen@ymail.com said...

Mistress Lin your doing an excellent job in your training. Chad in Mesa

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with LinkShrink and receive $$$ for every visit to your shortened urls.