Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Riding Crop

Big, big THANK YOU to east valley sub for the riding crop he bought me! I received it yesterday, and made good use of it on my puppy's ass, balls and clit for a couple of hours last night. OOOOH! So much fun!

I tied puppy to the door in the bedroom (which I do quite often, but this time I made him face the door). I attached his legs to the spreader bar, put the blindfolded hood over his head and spanked him over and over with my new crop. His ass got red. I LOVE spanking him. I love making him jump when the sting is more than he expected. I love taking his breath away when he feels the leather connect with his clit. I LOVE hearing him hold in his breath with worry when I touch it to the balls. I love rubbing it on his balls, then slapping it ever so soft, then again a little harder, then harder, etc until I have ALMOST hit him too hard for comfort.... Then pulling it back and letting him hear the wind up, and just when he thinks his balls are really going to get it, I'll come down hard on his unsuspecting ass and make him moan, cry out and jump all at the same time. Also, puppy loves having his nipples pinched and bitten. They get SO hard for me when I bite down on them or squeeze them in between my fingers and give them a little tug. They REALLY like the crop. I stood next to him and spanked them, telling him I would keep hitting harder and harder until he made those nipples hard for me. I made him say "yes Master, my nipples love your abuse" while I did it! Wow, I really like this toy!

So, thank you thank you thank you, evs for the gift! I LOVE it! I wanted to take pics to share, but I got so caught up in the fun I completely forgot! Next time, I will take pictures and share! Here is one I found online that captures it pretty well though....

2 comments:

lightspeed said...

Outstanding Goddess, a ridig crop and nipple clamps, wow! So sorry I wasn't there to watch that spanking and whiping session. Again sounds like Slave Tony (puppy) had a red hot time. Goddess has a way with a riding crop. Can't wait to see pictures of that encounter. I'll donate chained link nipples clamps for the party. Sub Randy

HERsubmissivehusband said...

he's one lucky little puppy...