Sunday, January 16, 2011

Master likes me to use black cock on her

As you can see the black cock I slipped over my soft "clit" (there is noooo other way it will fit hard) is not that HUGE.... same size as I am.  However Mistress Lin truly loved it.  Such an odd feeling to enter her, feel the heat of her pussy....see the cock stretch out her lips and hear her moan and it goes deep in her and yet feel NOTHING.  Then to thrust in her...over and over again....my Master cums VERY hard and VERY often and the new cock gave her 6 orgasms....intense ones...ones that I used to give her.  However all the times, this black cock never went soft, never stopped thrusting.  It became exhausting after the 6th orgasms....yet she kept cumming and cumming and here i was..soft inside a toy....feeling nothing.  It was a honor to be inside of her yes...finally partaking in some way of penetrating her but feeling nothing...not her wetness...not her flexing as she orgasmed.  She even made me watch the cock go in and out of her...knowing while it hit all the spots I hit..it wasnt me...it was black...and it gave me no pleasure.  My only pleasure was in seeing her receive it...and I must learn that that is enough. 

1 comment:

east valley sub said...

Won't be long before all she'll let you have is a fleshlight. If she even let's you have that. I think you're quickly on your way to being cuckolded.