Sunday, January 16, 2011

shaved and pampered




So, last night puppy prepared me for play. He ran me a bubble bath, then proceeded to wash and clean every inch of my body. He washed my hair and face. I made him do all of this naked, kneeling outside the tub for me. This bath lasted over an hour, and puppy did a very good job of refreshing the water periodically so I stayed warm the whole time. Of course, with him naked and exposed to me I could not pass up the opprtunity to tease his clit and balls, which I did multiple times. It was so fun to watch  him try and concentrate on taking care of me while I edged him over and over. Once I was clean, for the first time I allowed him to shave my pussy (pictured above). He was very careful and gentle, and did a good job, I think.
After my bath, puppy dried me thoroughly, then gave me a full body rub down with lotion. He brushed and dried my hair, and made me very relaxed. It really was wonderful.
As a reward, I allowed him to pleasure that newly shaved pussy with his mouth. I made him work for it, holding off my orgasm for about 20 minutes so that puppy's face was fully washed in my juices when he was done. Then I ordered him to fuck me with his fingers. Both orgasms were HUGE! When he was done, he tucked me into bed. I slept better than I have in months....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! So arousing, exciting, tantalizing, teasing, sexy, beautiful. This picture makes me wanna cum really really bad...

lightspeed said...

I got up this morning looking for Goddess new weekend adventures and i truely wasn't disappointed. A lovely picture of her neatly shaved and being shaved pussy was a sight I shall look at most of the day when i can. It looks so lickable and ecites me so to even have the pleasure of having a picture of it. I also read the writtings about the Big Black Cock. Oh! MY.. I would be so honor and on my knees, as to see that all going on. To see Slave Tony thrusting that big cock into Goddess, well the image is worth a thousand command moments. And I love that new whip picture. oh I can feel it now..oh my... Light

Chastized Husband said...

Did he orgasm as well?

lightspeed said...

I had to express my admiration of Goddess fine and excellent 38dd breast picture(s) and fully shaved and smooth pussy. Too see Slave Tony caress and play with those lovely globes, is unimaginable. To see Mistress Lin walk around with her wonderful naked and shave pussy in full view, Slave Tony must have great erection. To be in the same room as Mistress Lin in her many terrific outfits, sit, stand, bend-over, just breath-taking, priceless. To be commanded to lick and or suck on her breast or pussy would be an honor. Her exposed and being cleanly shaved pussy picture was so very stimulating. So imagined myself in her presents, and got on my submissive knees in a position she would admire. Put my cock-ring on and stroked myself to a ridged hardness, and came with utter stream of white delight. I then licked the superb amount of cum from my fingers, just as imagined she would command me to do.. Sub Randy