Thursday, December 23, 2010

slave talks- i was a bad boi slut

i was a bad slut last night...i came without permission from my beautiful and glorious Mistress...i didnt mean to cum...i was edging...but i shoudnt not be touching myself with Her permission.  To be honest i first thought about not telling her...and then realized that a slut always tells when he is a bad boi because he cant help being a slut and i worship my Mistress and need to tell her everything.  i sat there with cum in my hand..looking at it...trying to will it back in my cock...or my clit as she says... knowing i was a bad slut...but i did ruin the orgasm  getting no thrill from cumming and lapped up the cum like a dirty street whore hoping it would help the situation. (it tasted awful...still not used to doing that..but seem to have gotten past the barrier of it...knowing my Mistress finds it hot makes it soooo much easier).

So today...i need to have 5 ruined orgasms...yesss 5....and if you ever had one you know it sucks..you cum but you get VERY little relief...your soft and still horny...no explosion of excitement...just a drizzle of release. And i need to eat the cum from every one..i will have eaten more cum this last 2 weeks than most girls that i know.

I need to buy panties...and that will be humiliating....I kinda think they will look and know.  As well as take pictures of myself in them. They are to be feminine and frilly.  i will make sure they are slutty as well

7 comments:

east valley sub said...

Enjoy your trip to the store.

KeyholderWife said...

I personally think you should have one ruined orgasm a day for a week with no other relief.

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

slave - Ok...trip to the store was DIFFICULT....grabbed a bunch of panties and went somewhere else to look through them....none my size..then had to go to another store...and was in line with a veryyy cute milf tring my best to hide the panties, felt like EVERYONE was looking...Mistress didnt like that i said i was in line with a MILF so made me discuss with the girl which panties were sexier...which looked better...etc....THAT was humbling. She said I got off lucky that she didnt tell me to tell the girl that they were for me. So...getting ready to try them on now and take pics for Mistress. I hope she forgives me...I know what i did was bad and i deserved far greater punishment

east valley sub said...

Learning how to please your mistress is a valuable lesson even if means you get punished some times. She sounds like a very fair mistress. And based on your other post, it looks like you learned some good lessons.

Anonymous said...

my Mistress has sent me to victoria secrets to buy panties fo Her a few times,even that is embarassin fo me, haven't done it in awhile though. Besides ruined orgasms and cum eating, what else does Your Mistress expect from you???

Mistress Lin and slave tony said...

anon- she expects male chastity and be taking a strap on as well.

pup_of_Di said...

The two of you inspired me to start my own blog, tell me what you think. Of course it's a work in progress. http://diandherpup.blogspot.com/