Monday, December 27, 2010

puppy speaks-

Well last night was very different for me as a slave.  Master wanted to try some new things.  Other than wearing my panties all day we then went to the local Faciniations store (I walked two steps behind her all the time) and purchased some new toys. A whip (small), new panties for me, a vibe for Mistress (she has broken her other one due to all the fun) and some dental dams. (Mistress feels that while she wants to be eaten out...i need to earn the privledge of tasting her jucies). on the way home..i was ordered to pull down panties and edge the whole way home while she drove. when we arrived i was ordered upstairs and told to strip...she tried out her new whip right away and loved it..she beat my ass several times with it...spanking me...she said she enjoys whipping my pussy and clit...she is a Kind Master....in fact in no time she had me humping the bed like a dog in heat.  THUS my new name..puppy....she had puppy hump air...hump Masters leg...hump the air itself...She fingered puppy's pussy...make puppy leak...made puppy bark like a puppy and finally had me hump her leg and gave me the honor of cumming on her leg....of course I had to eat up my dirty cum and lick her legs clean....i have eaten more cum lately than any slut i know...and am getting used to the taste....I would always be willing to eat my cum in order to get the privledge of humping my masters leg as a new puppy. I also got marked with Mistresses juices as she had me (with mouth closed) rub my face into her crotch like a little doggie....and she marked me with her scent...it was so nice smelling her juices....She is getting more and more control of me..and i am happy she likes it...my clit is hard all the time thinking of it....i wrote Miss L's puppy in perm marker on my clit today and am proud to be her little cum slut and puppy.

3 comments:

east valley sub said...

Glad you are having a good time serving her. You should show her this...http://www.extremerestraints.com/bizarre-butt-plugs_7/anal-ring-toss_789.html

I'm sure she'd have a great time playing. Maybe whip you when she misses.

pup_of_Di said...

wow, that must be frustrating eating Her out using the dental damns...one thing i always lick forward too is licking my Mistress's pussy and asshole....humping Your Mistress' leg, something, i have yet to do.....

Blogger said...

Teeth Night Guard is offering precise fitting and highest quality customized teeth protectors.