Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Play

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

Ours was good. Not a lot of alone time, but we managed to steal about an hour or so for me to give my slut his gift... His very first nightie with matching panties. What a pretty little whore he makes!
After opening his gift, he modeled it for me, then I put on my strap on and force my cock down his throat. What a thrill to see him all dressed up for me, on his knees sucking hungrily on my cock.  Such a sight for my Christmas gift...
This week begins a new game. Every Sunday I will announce to him what reward he is working toward for the week. The reward can be anything from letting him taste me, to letting him penetrate me, or I may let him cum! Then he has to work hard every day to earn this reward  (and I plan on making it VERY difficult for him). On Saturday, he will present himself to me on his knees and see if he has earned it.
Can't wait to get started....

3 comments:

east valley sub said...

It looks like you have a chastity device for his cock, what's the longest you've had him locked up for?

I'm jealous of your slave. I wish I could be enduring all the wonderful punishment and pleasure he's having. If you'd ever thought about having another subbie, I'd love to be considered.

azfoot said...

Excellent, blue balls look great in matching panties and what a mind job waiting an entire week for a possible release.....now that is *power* ;)

azfootfreak

KeyholderWife said...

Isn't he going to model the new outfit for us?