Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bad, bad boi

So my nasty little cum slut has just informed me that last night he was touching my cock without permission and accidentally came. This is the second time in a week he has touched my cock without command or permission. He says he ruined it for me, as if that would make it better.

I have issued to him the following punishment for my amusement and yours:

1- He will give me 5 ruined orgasms today. He will post here after each one, describing how he feels, how much cum came out, how sorry he is, etc. He will take pictures and post them here as well.

2- He will buy him self some new panties. At least one pair, but I have given him a $ amount so if he finds a good sale he can get more than one. They are to be very sexy and VERY feminine. He is then to bring them home and give me a fashion show. He will take pictures. He will post on here for all of you to read why he picked them, how they feel on, and he will share with you the pictures.

I think that seems fair.... Comments? Suggestions for next time?

3 comments:

east valley sub said...

That sounds more than fair and appropriate. Wish I was there for the panty shopping excursion. It's arousing but so humiliating to go to the store.

Anonymous said...

Yes good idea him buying panties and humiliating himself, what color: pink, and or lacey?

Blogger said...

Teeth Night Guard is offering personalized fitting and highest quality custom made dental protectors.